Contact

Tyler H tyhodge07@ gmail.com

Mar 5, 2012

New RC By Losi! I Want!!

Well as many of you already may know, Losi has released a new Micro RC.  The 1/24 Micro Truggy!  After of putting back project's and worry more about my family, the wait has finally come true.  I planned in my head of doing a truggy style build after the larger 1/8 scale Losi 8ight.  Good thing I never started working on my project!  So now here we stand, picture's and information for us to see, but nothing on the shelves.  So I guess we could say, I still continue to wait for a micro truggy.  Being that I have always had a passion for the Losi micro's and have to have a new RC every chance I get.  You can bet that I will be a owner of this awesome looking truck.  So stand by for picture's of my Micro Truggy when they hit the shelves and when I pick one up.  I will be more than likely going with the blue shell.  Looks pretty cool.



0 comments:

Post a Comment